- AALDEF condemns racist and red-baiting rhetoric and imagery perpetuated in Florida judicial race
- AALDEF Horrified by Racially Motivated Attack Targeting Black People in Buffalo, New York
- AALDEF and Rutgers Law School to Host Nation’s First Anti-Asian Violence Continuing Legal Education Program (CLE) on April 21 and 22, 2022
- Joint Statement on the One-Year Anniversary of Atlanta Spa Shootings: We Call for Reflection and Action
- AALDEF Testifies in Support of Maryland House Bill 922 to Require Asian American History in K-12 Schools
- AALDEF Testimony in Support of Maryland Senate Bill 462 to Require the Teaching of Asian American and Pacific Islander History
- AALDEF Honored As Bronze Winner For Best Community Outreach, Human & Civil Rights In the Inaugural Anthem Awards
- AALDEF Urges Maryland to Be Next State to Mandate Asian American History in School Curriculum
- AALDEF Horrified by Latest Violent Attack on Asian Americans in NYC Subway
- AALDEF Provides Critical Information and Support to Mitigate Anti-Asian Violence in NYC Chinatown
- Insider: We need to stop talking about the race of the Monterey Park shooting suspect
- AP: Detroit honors Vincent Chin, Asian American killed in 1982
- NBC News: Only 3% of reported attacks on Asian Americans led to hate crime convictions, new report says
- Memphis Commercial Appeal | Airport's Elvis artwork controversy begs the question: Who decides what art can be?
- Vox: The Stop Asian Hate movement is at a crossroads
- New York Times: Asian Americans Grapple With Tide of Attacks: ‘We Need Our Safety Back’
- NBC News: New York to give $10 million to Asian American communities hit by pandemic
- ABC News Live: Recent Attacks Renew Conversation on Violence Against Asian Americans
- USA Today: Terrifying attacks on Asian women continue. Here's what advocates say needs to change.
- Insider: AAPI communities shaken by stabbing of woman in NYC's Chinatown and ongoing trauma of hate crimes
- CNN: She was attacked in the street for being Asian. Her community still lives in fear.
- NY1: Vigil held to honor Yao Pan Ma in East Harlem
- City Limits: NYC Needs a Mayor’s Commission on Asian American and Pacific Islander Affairs (Opinion)
- SF Chronicle: Michelle Go, woman pushed to her death on N.Y. subway tracks, grew up in Bay Area
- Independent: Michelle Go: Tributes pour in for businesswoman pushed in front of train in chilling NYC subway attack
- Al Dia: Woman dies after being pushed onto subway tracks in New York City
- NBC New York: Homeless Man Charged With Murder in Death of NYC Woman Pushed in Front of Train
- Metro.co.uk: Woman, 40, pushed to her death in front of subway train in New York
- AP: Woman killed in subway shove at Times Square
- PBS: ‘You don’t teach prejudice by discussing its existence.’ How to talk to children about race and discrimination.
- NBC News: This small, local Laotian-owned bakery is funding Asian American studies scholarships
- Newsy: Addressing An Increase Of Hate Crimes
- New York Times: A Playwright Has a Message — Anti-Asian Hate Isn’t New
- The Uptowner: Hate Crimes Set Record Pace Uptown as Bias Attacks Rebound Across City
- NBC News: Why Atlanta spa shooter's Asian 'acquaintances' can't tell us much about his racial biases
- Anti-Asian American Violence Panel Discussion on 4/21 and 4/22
- Stop Asian Hate Now: Remembering Atlanta
Stay in touch with AALDEF
Get occasional updates via email, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.