- AALDEF Statement on Justice for George Floyd
- AALDEF testifies at NYS Senate Committee hearing on workers in the gig economy
- Federal appeals court affirms that restaurant owner fraudulently conveyed properties to avoid paying $2.7 million wage theft judgment
- Korean and Latino workers win $2.67 million judgment from Kum Gang San restaurant in NYC
- NYC Chinatown garment workers win $1.2 million in damages for labor law violations
- Korean Immigrant Worker Wins $30,000 Settlement for Overtime from Jin Go Gae Restaurant
- Jing Fong Banquet Hall Brought Back to Court for Labor Violations
- $17.5K Back-Wage Win for Nail Salon Worker
- AALDEF Korean Workers Project Announces $73,000 Settlement for Grocery Store Worker
- China Daily: Chinatown garment workers awarded $1.2 million
- NBC News: Wage theft cases can be easy to win. Collecting is a different story.
- “For $2-an-Hour Restaurant Deliverymen, a $4.6 Million Judgment” – New York Times
- Economic Justice
Economic Justice for Workers
Stay in touch with AALDEF
Get occasional updates via email, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.